Tuesday, February 26, 2008

He didn't have time

Mrs D has already decided on the epitaph to go on my headstone - except that she also tells me that she's going to burn me. So it will be only a virtual epitaph. "He didn't have time" - and I don't have time to blog tonight. I've been involved in an important 'watershed' meeting of the Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust tonight and have just arrived home - and I'm desperately keen to finish 'Angels and Demons' before I nod off. This is the second Dan Brown book I've read this year, following my reading of 'Digital Fortress' when on holiday in January. I know its almost too fantastic and the plot is ridiculously far fetched - but I've quite enjoyed it. Are there any other writers of a similar style please? I'm off to Oxford at 6.00 in the morning to a conference about neurological illnesses, which is becoming a major interest for me. Hoping to blog tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could comment on the dire situation regarding health the North Walians are going through upon your return?

Glyn Davies said...

prasit - much the same as I think of the situation in mid Wales. Utterly disgraceful. Without doubt, the most significant failure of the Assembly Governments. The people are still paying the price for the serious misjudgements of the first Assembly Health Minister.

johnny foreigner said...

Glyn said....

The people are still paying the price for the serious misjudgements of the first Assembly Health Minister.

johnny says....

Yet still a Minister to this day.

Talk about rearranging the Titanic's deckchairs.

This is more like rearranging chocolate teapots around the fire.

You couldn't make it up, apart from in Wales of course.

Vote NONE of THESE TURKEYS.

Your pal.

johnny.

Glyn Davies said...

Johnny - After the recent performances of our Chancellor, Alistair Darling, will the NOTT party be campaigning in the General Election as well?