Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Distinguished Commentator !

It would not be at all surprising if there were to be a self-satisfied glow about this blog today. I have been invited to serve as a member of the judging panel in a leading television channel's Politician of the Year Awards. (I hope you notice a new respect for confidentiality permeating the text as I write this post). The glow emanates from a reference to myself as a 'distinguished commentator' in the invitation letter. I'm afraid that I can reveal no more. In my letter of acceptance, I promised that I would set aside any residual loves, hatreds, prejudices and long term vendettas as carrying out my duties - as 'distinguished commentators' invariably do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U clearly are very distinguisable for a variety (all good) reasons.