Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Congratulations Stephen Crabb

I've just heard that Stephen Crabb has been appointed a Conservative whip by David Cameron. This is terrific news. In my opinion he is one of the most able and dedicated MPs that I know. Whenever I've been asked by journalists about Stephen by journalists and others who don't know him, I've always said that he will progress steadily - but to the top. Some day he will be a Cabinet Minister. He is the youngest Conservative MP, and will learn a great deal in the whip's office. Wales and Presceli Pembrokeshire are proud to claim him as one of theirs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes just saw it on the news
Nice to see younger people getting a chance

Glyn Davies said...

vm - Its his talent rather than his youth that I find so impressive. He's seemed very sensible and 'mature' in thought since I've known him.